5 Australia Tour Packages To Consider Starts From RM9,199
Australia is one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world. The land down under is known as a major beach, wildlife and backpacking destination. Regardless of your travel style is, there’s something to draw you here.
To help get started on your next adventure in Australia, here are 5 Australian tour packages you can’t miss out on, in courtesy of Apple Travel Fiesta.
1. New South Wales + Sydney In-Depth Tour
Sydney Opera House. Image Credit: Brett Stone on pexels.com
Bondi Icebergs Club. Image Credit: Belle Co on pexels.com
When you think of Sydney, you think of the Sydney Opera House or Bondi Beach. Actually, there are many other attractions to check out.
Here are some of the activities you can take part in, on this New South Wales + Sydney In-Depth Tour.
Sydney – Port Stephens – Hunter Valley – Sydney
🍝 Dine at Bennelong Restaurant, Sydney
🌊 Sculptures by the Sea
🦪 Sydney Oyster Farm – Immerse Yourself
🦈 Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounter, Port Stephen Irukandji
🏞️ Tomaree Summit Walk
🍇 Grape Stomping Experience, Hunter Valley
🌃 Sydney Opera House Guided Tour
⛴️ Sydney Harbour Cruise
Sydney Opera House. Image Credit: applevacationsmy Instagram
Departure Date: 2022 Oct 17
RM27,999 (Business Class) – Full*
RM21,299 (Economy Class)
2. Splendid Sydney & New South Wales
Hunter Valley. Image Credit: australia.com
Bonorong Wildlife Park,Tasmania. Image Credit: Apple Vacations Instagram
New South Wales – a destination that features endless golden beaches, breathtaking natural treasures, and its sparkling capital of Sydney. If you opt for an Aussie indulgence in cultural, food and wildlife, this is the perfect itinerary for you.
- Feed the kangaroos and wallabies at Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Scenic World rides, in the Blue Mountains
- Grape Stomping Experience, in the Hunter Valley
- Dolphin Watching Cruises, in Port Stephens
- 4WD Sand Dune Safari Tour & Sandboarding, in Port Stephens
- Sydney Opera House Guided Tour
Departure Date: 2022 Sep 15 | Oct 6, 16 | Nov 12 | Dec 8, 16
3. Stylish Sydney & Mesmerizing Melbourne
Blue Mountain. Image Credit: worldstrides.com.au
Melbourne’s Famous Laneways. Image Credit: melbflowershow.com.au
Whether you’re enjoying the city centre or immersing in the beauty of the countryside, then you’ve definitely got to follow this itinerary.
- Blue Mountains Scenic World (3 Rides)
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Puffing Billy Rail Ride
- Amaze “N” Things
- Penguin Plus, Phillip Island
- Rayner’s Stonefruit Orchard
Wine Tasting at a Famous Wine Cellar
Departure Date: 2022 Oct 7 | Nov 11 | Dec 16
4. Discover Tasmania
Fresh oyster in Tasmania. Image Credit: @the_sandy_van
Bridestowe Lavender Farm. Image Credit: Tourism Australia
Tasmania may not be as popular as Sydney or Melbourne but with a treasure trove of natural wonders—from sparkling sapphire bays to fossil-rich limestone, Tasmania is one stunning island that sure to take your breath away.
Here’s the list of highlights you can expect.
- Cradle Mountain Lake St. Clair National Park
- Wineglass Bay, Freycinet National Park
- Oyster Tasting (Half a dozen per person)
- Salamanca Market (Saturday only)
- Bonorong Wildlife Park
- Sheep Shearing, Curringa Farm
- Mt. Wellington
- Table Cape Tulip Season (Late September – Mid October)
- Bridestowe Lavender Season (Late December – Mid January)
Departure Date: 2022 Sep 9 | Oct 7 | Nov 11 | Dec 9
5. Perth & Pink Lake
Hutt Lagoon (Pink Lake). Image Credit: Tourism Australia
View down High Street in Fremantle Market. Image Credit: Tourism WA
Beyond the endless beaches and pristine rainforests, Perth, the largest city in Western Australia is one of the liveliest cities in the world. If you’re planning to travel to Western Australia and it’s capital city, explore some of the unique and thrilling attractions perfect for everyone!
– The Pinnacles, Nambung National Park
– Hutt Lagoon (Pink Lake)
– Nature’s Window, Kalbarri
– Caversham Wildlife Park
– Fremantle Market
– Meet the world’s happiest animal, Quokka, Rottnest Island (Optional), Busselton Day Tirp (Optional)
Departure Date: 2022 Sep 15 | Oct 15 | Nov 12 | Dec 16
Price From: RM 9,499
Book Your Holiday at Apple Travel Fiesta This 22 – 26 June 2022
Don’t have any plans ahead yet for this weekend? Visiting 1 Utama Shopping Centre for the Apple Travel Fiesta 2022 seems like a good idea. You can check out their super value travel packages and unprecedented discounts.
See you there!
Time: 10am – 10pm
Date: 22 – 26/6/22
Location: 1 Utama Shopping Centre万达广场
Australia Page: https://applevacations.my/en/australia/
Also Check Out: 10 Fun Things To Do For Kids Around The Klang Valley
Join our Private Facebook Group and share your passion for food and places around Malaysia with our community. We regularly post about hidden gems, places to explore, attractive promos and new food to try.
Click on the picture below and join our Facebook Group today.