From now until November 14, KL-ites will have the chance to wander through the maze of pop-up stalls and shop to their heart’s delight.
Sunway Velocity Mall wants to shout out that #KitaJagaKita spirit and continue to support different businesses around us. Happening for a month in Sunway Velocity Mall; read below to find out more.
Win Mysterious Prizes, Free Gifts, and Cash Vouchers
Apart from all the events that’s happening, you can also stand chances to win prizes, gifts and cash vouchers when you:
- Spend RM20 and above and visit minimum of 2 checkpoints
Below are the 7 checkpoints during Sunway Velocity Mall’s #KitaSupportKita Pop-up Market:
1. Tarot reading by tarot card reader and social media influencer Ivy Pan. Aside from that visitors can also stand a chance to win a free 3-times cards reading voucher.
2. Return to the 90s Snack Bar with a Snap Head Shot.
3. No celebration is complete without food, isn’t it? Time to pamper your taste buds by devouring some scrumptious dishes such as Thai-style fried prawn and Thai Mango Sticky Rice.
4. Drop by photo opportunity that states #kitasupportkita #ootd point
5. Besides that, there will be a special Meet & Greet session with your favorite Superheroes every weekend 3- 4pm, such as Superman, Batman and Spider Man
6. Durian lovers! Immerse yourselves with durian mochi, durian ice cream, cookies at the pop-up market. You’ll definitely be hungry and indulge so that you have energy to shop
7. Have some retail therapy and shop your favorite all seasons fashion and outfit by Dezu Mondo and more
More good news, this pop-up market is open to the public.
For more information and updates on the activities, do check out their social media pages linked below.
Date: Until 15 Nov 2021
Time & Location: Ground Floor Main Atrium 10AM – 10PM, Nanjing Street Food 12PM – 10PM
Join our Private Facebook Group and share your passion for food and places around the Klang Valley with our community! We regularly post about hidden gems, places to explore, attractive promos and new food to try!
Click on the picture below and join our Facebook Group today.