If pastries, bakeries, sweets and savouries make you happy, Tedboy Afternoon Tea for Two (RM50+) might be worth hopping into.
Trivia: The outlet is named after the owner’s first son.
While widely known as a breakfast and brunch spot in Bangsar, the eatery has unveiled an irresistible tea time set, dubbed as Tedboy Afternoon Tea for Two.
The dish comprises of two drinks, choices of tea or coffee, five savouries and five sweets served in pairs. The dish is presented in a round shaped wooden platter, and delivers interesting reinterpretations of flavours that’ll feels both familiar and fresh.
Selection of savouries and sweets will be rotated by default on a daily basis, what was served to us were:
- Mini croissant with tuna & egg
- Mini charcoal burger with homemade chicken patty
- Tomato salsa bruschetta with pesto and melted cheese
- Mango and tuna bruschetta with capers
- Smoked salmon & cream cheese on wholemeal bread
- Red velvet with raspberry cream cheese
- Cream cheese tart with raspberry
- New York Cheese Cake
- Double Chocolate Cake / Banana Walnut Cake
- Tiramisu in shooter glass
Tedboy Afternoon Tea for Two is available every weekend from 3pm – 6pm and is available in all Tedboy Bakery branches.
For reservations and enquiries you may contact the restaurant at 03-2202 1312 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
10, Jalan Telawi 4, Bangsar, 59100 KL.
Tel: 03-2202 1312.