Sushi lovers, take note! In conjunction with Sakae Sushi’s Sushi-Bration promotion, you get to enjoy all sushi items at only RM3 each. Usually, a plate of sushi cost up to RM8, so it’s a good deal alright. Do note that the promotion is valid for all belt items only and there is an imposed time limit of 60 minutes per session.
As expected, all Sushi tasted fresh and delicious. There are quite a number of Sushi items that’s only available in this promotion such as the Goma Salmon Maki, Kani Salad, Egg Ebikko Mayo Sushi and more.
Tako Mentai Sushi
Kani Salad Fried Maki
Inari Mentai Sushi
Kani Salad & Egg Ebikko Mayo Sushi
Tamago Cheese Sushi
Futo Hoso Maki
Chuka Wakame Gunkan
If you aren’t keen on eating Sushi alone, you can also try their Special Mini Jyu (Japanese Rice Bowls) which is reasonably priced at RM5 each. With the lower price and portion size you get to try more than one variety of this dish.
Among all choices, our favourites were the Mini Chicken Teriyaki Jyu and Mini Saba Teriyaki Jyu.
Mini Chicken Teriyaki Jyu & Mini Karaage Jyu
Mini Saba Teriyaki Jyu
The Sushi-Bration promo is available at all Sakae Sushi outlets from 3th – 5th July 2018. Finding high quality sushi at RM3 is an impossible task, so this promotion is not to be missed. Terms and conditions of the promotion as follow:
- Valid for dine-in-only for 3 – 5 July 2018 for all belt items only
- Maximum 60 minutes per dining session
- Not valid with any other vouchers, discounts, promotions, privilege card or Sakae Points collection unless otherwise stated
- All prices are inclusive to prevailing GST and subject to 10% service charge
- Valid at all Sakae Sushi outlets in Malaysia
- The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice
This article is written in collaboration with Sakae Sushi Malaysia.