Chinese New Year is widely celebrated around in the world including here in Malaysia. As we prepare to ring in the “Year of the Dog”, shopping malls in Malaysia have already decked out in festive decorations to attract local shoppers’ and tourists’ attention.
With that said, we’ve shortlisted 11 Must-See 2018 Chinese New Year Mall Decorations In Malaysia.
1. Queensbay Mall @ Penang
2. Sunway Pyramid @ Bandar Sunway
Image Credit: Sunway Pyramid Facebook Page
3. Pavilion @ Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
4. IOI City Mall @ Putrajaya
5. Sunway Carnival @ Butterworth, Penang
6. Suria KLCC @ City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
7. The Curve @ Mutiara Damansara
8. Mid Valley Megamall @ Kuala Lumpur
9. Tropicana City Mall @ Damansara Jaya
This is what I called Best Utilisation of Small space! The CNY decor may not be as elaborate as the other bigger malls but this year, they managed to heighten the CNY atmosphere by installing a miniature Forbidden City surrounded by Sakura trees and fiercely guarded by two lion statues. I really really liked it! Good job @tropicanacitymall ! #cny2018 #malls #decor #chinesenewyear #awesome
10. 1 Utama Shopping Centre @ Bandar Utama
11. Sunway Putra Mall @ Chow Kit, Kuala Lumpur
This Lunar New Year we welcome everyone with splendid decorations theme 'Wind of Blessings', offering delightful bazaars and exciting activities! Take a stroll at our mandarin scented garden and snap lots of memorable photos at our Photobooth and bring them home for FREE! Not to forget our Tree of Blessings! Toss your wish and let's hope it comes true ❤️ #windofblessings #sunwayputramall #putraevents #lunarnewyear #sunwaymalls